This policy applies to information we collect through any medium, including, but not limited to, information:
- On this Site
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY
- We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- MAXAMz Online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at MAXAMz, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- We use your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to maxamz.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of MAXAMz.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MAXAMz to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to maxamz.com Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
SECURITY & TRANSACTIONS
We would like you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience at MAXAMz; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. If you choose to use your credit card on the website for payment, we use (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than MAXAMz.
We may also have the transaction take place on a reputable 3rd party site (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, etc.) that also ensure a highly safe purchase and complete transaction.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
Our credit card processing is done through Stripe. MAXAMz.com has a dedicated IP address with a SSL certificate so all credit card payments processed online are done securely and your privacy is protected.
If you choose to use invoice processing, you can process payment over the phone via PayPal or fill out the credit card authorization form with the required information and we process the payment using PayPal. A receipt will be sent via e-mail after processing payment. If you choose to fill out the credit card authorization form, we will destroy all payment information after processing completed payment through PayPal.
After you place an order at MAXAMz, we use your information to process your order. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
YOUR IP ADDRESS
Like most e-commerce websites, each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In order to operate the Site and provide you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you, we may collect profile information (i.e. information that could be used to contact you such as full name, postal address, phone number and email address), demographic information (e.g. age, zip code, hometown, gender, household income, purchase history information and age), public information (e.g. member fan mail, articles and a user name) from you. Please note that nowhere on the Site do we knowingly collect profile information from children under the age of 18.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
MAXAMz is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to safeguard the information we collect via maxamz.com. We do not, however, guarantee that information collected via maxamz.com is or will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other dishonest or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. If at some point you have a user name and password for any of the features on maxamz.com, you have the responsibility of keeping your password secret. You should not reveal your password to anyone, and we will not ask you in an unsolicited telephone call or email for your password. In addition, you should take reasonable precautions when using a computer, mobile phone or any other device to transmit data or information.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you choose to withdraw consent, your information will be permanently deleted from our active website and email programs.
For general questions, feel free to contact Customer Service Team and we will get back to you within 2 business days.